Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Since God is the true sovereign, there is no greater privilege than to serve him. Awe before His glory makes other pursuits diminish. Those who have seen the sovereignty of God see all of their labor as an opportunity to extend His reign and serve His kingdom. It is when we realize how great is the God we serve, how total is His sovereignty over all, and how glorious is His kingdom that we want to serve Him in all we do." -Richard Phillips
3 comments:
Nev,
I'm rejoicing with the three of you in the blessing that God has given you in Tash!! It was so fun talking to her on the phone today; what a darling!
I like the new look of your blog, and the new photos are great.
You are a man after God's own heart, my brother. Keep walking closely with Jesus step by step!
Love,
Dave
WOW!!! Is it possible that it has been a year!?? Where has the time gone!? Cherish every moment because soon ... well, have you heard SCChapman's new song, "Cinderella"?? It's true ...
God bless you guys!
Hey Nev,
Dad sent me the link to your blog - I'll be reading. It's funny looking down your list of links how many of the same blogs we visit. I love Tim Challies, Evangelical Outpost, Between two Worlds, Mongerism, and Desiring God Blog. Also, I'm currently reading "Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters" by Meg Meeker that was reviewed on Between Two Worlds - it's excellent. I recommend it to you. I love you, brother. Thanks for sharing your heart.
Post a Comment